Fill out the form below to contact us regarding open internships.
The internship typically is for one to three months in duration. A small stipend is provided.
We are seeking interns in the following areas:
- Isotope geochemistry.
- Field methods including eddy covariance, soil accumulation chambers and isotopic analysis.
- Applied and theoretical ecology.
- Africa including the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Ghana, Togo and Liberia.
- Mexico cap and trade legislation.
- Fossil fuel emissions management including carbon capture and storage.
- Climate change policy.
- Financial engineering.
- Videography, story-telling, podcast creator.
- Social and planetary media, all platforms.
- Animator, concept artist, creative mixed media.
- Journalist, press release writer and major news outlet guru.
- Sales, marketer, cold calling,
Tell us what skills you have and what areas are of interest.
We will post your photo and bio on our webpage and emphasize your work with PAC.