Why Buy “Credits” When You Can Invest in “Forest Growth”?
Who Can Invest? Anyone, Anywhere On the Planet
“Social & Global Good with Economic Benefits”
PAC Projects Result in Directly Measured Carbon Products
to Assist Buyers in Achieving Legacy & Carbon Neutrality PAC Investment is Regulated by the US Securities & Exchange Commission
The SEC Informs & Protects Investors, Enforces Securities Laws, Regulates
Markets and Provides Data About Investment in PAC
Social Responsibility, Development Goals
(Project Related Investment)
Air, Land, Sea
- Municipalities, States, Nations
- GHG Treaties
THE OFFERING SUMMARY
Securities offered: Maximum of 5,000,000 shares of Non-Voting Series A Preferred Stock
Series A Preferred Stock outstanding before the offering: -0- shares
Series A Preferred Stock issued after the offering (IF fully subscribed offering): 5,000,000 shares
USE OF PROCEEDS
Proceeds from this offering include development of forest carbon projects and business operations.
Preference On the Issuance of Dividends (5% Annually, Non-Cumulative Basis)
The Series A Preferred Stock includes a preference on the issuance of dividends to investors. Prior to the issuance of dividends to holders of Common Stock, holders of Series A Preferred Stock will receive annual dividends of up to 5% of the value of their investment on a non-cumulative basis. We have no history of paying dividends and may not generate sufficient funds to pay dividends to investors.
PURCHASE OF SHARES
Shares are purchased directly from our website 24/7. A secure connection via FundAmerica finalizes the transaction with email notification. No brokerage fees apply.
Excerpts From Reg A+ T2 Offering*
- Planet Alpha Corporation (PαC) is a for-profit carbon products company with a mission to reduce emissions of CO2 and greenhouse gases (GHG).
- We do good by supporting forest landowners for their reduction of CO2emissions through forest tree planting, growth, conservation and land management.
- In addition, we believe that “data trumps estimation”, and accordingly adopt rigorous and scientifically based measurements with embedded calibrated standards for all forest carbon pools.
- Currently no measurements or standards exist for commercial scale forest carbon protocols. PαC innovations create direct landscape-scale measurement of GHGs.
- The PαC direct annual net GHG flux measurement approach is differentiated from traditional forest carbon protocols that rely on sparse data collection, scaling from small samples and default values for carbon pools.
- Our approach of providing infrastructure for measurement supports ecologies-, societies- and economies-of-scale to create jobs in the world’s poorest regions, while generating ROI for investors from all parts of the world.
- In summary, PαC will develop forest carbon sequestration projects resulting in products for buyers worldwide supporting landowners, reversing deforestation and reducing the burden of atmospheric GHGs.
- CONTACT Bruno D.V. Marino – CEO, Founder firstname.lastname@example.org effrey K. Warren VP Finance
Invest in a Corporate Legacy that Endures & Supports Communities
Corporate Legacy Thresholds (@ US $10/share*)
Display Project & PAC Logo On Corp. Website
- 10 Shares
- LEGACY α
- 1000 Shares
- LEGACY β
- 10,000 Shares
- LEGACY I
- 100,000 Shares
- LEGACY X
- 500,000 Shares
- LEGACY L
- 1,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY C
- 5,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY D
Corporate Project Package
YOU select Project Types based on YOUR Supply Chain. PAC will Locate & Initiate Projects at No Cost to You (e.g., Reforestation, Agroforestry, Gorilla Habitat, Mangrove, Coffee, Mining)
PAC OFFSET PRODUCTS AS AVAILABLE
Annually to an Onsite Project Celebration
Project Investments Live On, They Don’t Retire
We Support Your Social Media Campaigns
- Display Corp Logo in PAC “Legacy Page”
- Display PAC logo on your website
- Connection to Project Areas
- Monthly podcast from projects
- Supply Chain GHG Emissions Targets
- Supply Chain Biodiversity Targets
- Corp Story & Additional Information
- Social Media Campaigns
- S. Korea
- Hong Kong
- S. Korea