Social, Planetary & Economic Good (SPE>M)
Impact Investment Redefined: Social, Planetary and Economic Good (SPE&G™)
1. A commitment to measuring and reporting the social, planetary and economic impacts: impact investors commit to measure performance using standardized metrics.
PAC’s approach is to measure the flux of greenhouse gases across project areas reporting data for forest carbon sequestration, to conduct survey’s of biodiversity, to support land rights for Indigenous Peoples and to show improvement in health for communities.
2. The expectation of a financial return: Impact investors expect to earn a financial return on the capital invested.
PAC offers Series A Preferred Shares, $10 per share, 5% annual dividend (non-cumulative) (see Offering Circular and Risks*), offering pooled portfolios of diverse forest projects.
3. Take direct and in-situ action to address social, planetary and environmental challenges: in addition to a financial return, impact investors aim to achieve a positive impact on society and/or the environment.
PAC investment is used to develop projects that support impoverished communities, restore forests and biodiversity and sustainable farming for long term benefits.
4. Create a legacy of long-term positive and sustainable change for future generations: impact investors commit to evidence of lasting and long-term impact reflecting their investment.
PAC’s approach is to engage projects for up to 50 years ensuring time for efforts to mature into strong, resilient communities to climate change and other factors such as population increase that can destabilize the social, ecological and economic landscape.
5. Create an open platform for all stakeholders to leverage efforts towards a common goal: impact investors commit to enhancing their investment by engaging diverse stakeholders.
PAC offers unique opportunities for stakeholders including individuals, schools, universities, foundations, NGO’s, cities, countries and governments to be involved in PAC projects to effect economy of scale, share information and data and work for the benefit of all involved.
Social Responsibility, Development Goals
(Project Related Investment)
Air, Land, Sea
- Municipalities, States, Nations
- GHG Treaties
THE OFFERING SUMMARY
Securities offered: Maximum of 5,000,000 shares of Non-Voting Series A Preferred Stock
Series A Preferred Stock outstanding before the offering: -0- shares
Series A Preferred Stock issued after the offering (IF fully subscribed offering): 5,000,000 shares
USE OF PROCEEDS
Proceeds from this offering include development of forest carbon projects and business operations.
Preference On the Issuance of Dividends (5% Annually, Non-Cumulative Basis)
The Series A Preferred Stock includes a preference on the issuance of dividends to investors. Prior to the issuance of dividends to holders of Common Stock, holders of Series A Preferred Stock will receive annual dividends of up to 5% of the value of their investment on a non-cumulative basis. We have no history of paying dividends and may not generate sufficient funds to pay dividends to investors.
PURCHASE OF SHARES
Shares are purchased directly from our website 24/7. A secure connection via FundAmerica finalizes the transaction with email notification. No brokerage fees apply.
Excerpts From Reg A+ T2 Offering*
- Planet Alpha Corporation (PαC) is a for-profit carbon products company with a mission to reduce emissions of CO2 and greenhouse gases (GHG).
- We do good by supporting forest landowners for their reduction of CO2emissions through forest tree planting, growth, conservation and land management.
- In addition, we believe that “data trumps estimation”, and accordingly adopt rigorous and scientifically based measurements with embedded calibrated standards for all forest carbon pools.
- Currently no measurements or standards exist for commercial scale forest carbon protocols. PαC innovations create direct landscape-scale measurement of GHGs.
- The PαC direct annual net GHG flux measurement approach is differentiated from traditional forest carbon protocols that rely on sparse data collection, scaling from small samples and default values for carbon pools.
- Our approach of providing infrastructure for measurement supports ecologies-, societies- and economies-of-scale to create jobs in the world’s poorest regions, while generating ROI for investors from all parts of the world.
- In summary, PαC will develop forest carbon sequestration projects resulting in products for buyers worldwide supporting landowners, reversing deforestation and reducing the burden of atmospheric GHGs.
- CONTACT Bruno D.V. Marino – CEO, Founder firstname.lastname@example.org effrey K. Warren VP Finance
Corporate Impact Investment: Create a Legacy that Endures & Supports Communities
Corporate Investment Thresholds (@ US $10/share*)
Display Project & PAC Logo On Corp. Website
- 10 Shares
- LEGACY α
- 1000 Shares
- LEGACY β
- 10,000 Shares
- LEGACY I
- 100,000 Shares
- LEGACY X
- 500,000 Shares
- LEGACY L
- 1,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY C
- 5,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY D
Corporate Project Package
YOU select Project Types based on YOUR Supply Chain. PAC will Locate & Initiate Portfolio Projects at No Cost to You (e.g., Reforestation, Agroforestry, Gorilla Habitat, Mangrove, Coffee, Mining)
PAC OFFSET PRODUCTS AS AVAILABLE
Annually to an Onsite Project Celebration
Project Investments Live On, They Don’t Retire
We Support Your Social Media Campaigns
- Display Corp Logo in PAC “Legacy Page”
- Display PAC logo on your website
- Connection to Project Areas
- Monthly podcast from projects
- Supply Chain GHG Emissions Targets
- Supply Chain Biodiversity Targets
- Corp Story & Additional Information
- Social Media Campaigns
- S. Korea
- Hong Kong
- S. Korea