Social, Planetary & Economic Good (SPE>M)
Impact Investment Redefined: Social, Planetary and Economic Good (SPE&G™)
1. A commitment to measuring and reporting the social, planetary and economic impacts: impact investors commit to measure performance using standardized metrics.
PAC’s approach is to measure the flux of greenhouse gases across project areas reporting data for forest carbon sequestration, to conduct survey’s of biodiversity, to support land rights for Indigenous Peoples and to show improvement in health for communities.
2. The expectation of a financial return: Impact investors expect to earn a financial return on the capital invested.
PAC offers Series A Preferred Shares, $10 per share, 5% annual dividend (non-cumulative) (see Offering Circular and Risks*), offering pooled portfolios of diverse forest projects.
3. Take direct and in-situ action to address social, planetary and environmental challenges: in addition to a financial return, impact investors aim to achieve a positive impact on society and/or the environment.
PAC investment is used to develop projects that support impoverished communities, restore forests and biodiversity and sustainable farming for long term benefits.
4. Create a legacy of long-term positive and sustainable change for future generations: impact investors commit to evidence of lasting and long-term impact reflecting their investment.
PAC’s approach is to engage projects for up to 50 years ensuring time for efforts to mature into strong, resilient communities to climate change and other factors such as population increase that can destabilize the social, ecological and economic landscape.
5. Create an open platform for all stakeholders to leverage efforts towards a common goal: impact investors commit to enhancing their investment by engaging diverse stakeholders.
PAC offers unique opportunities for stakeholders including individuals, schools, universities, foundations, NGO’s, cities, countries and governments to be involved in PAC projects to effect economy of scale, share information and data and work for the benefit of all involved.
Social Responsibility, Development Goals
(Project Related Investment)
Air, Land, Sea
- Municipalities, States, Nations
- GHG Treaties
THE OFFERING SUMMARY
Securities offered: Maximum of 5,000,000 shares of Non-Voting Series A Preferred Stock
Series A Preferred Stock outstanding before the offering: -0- shares
Series A Preferred Stock issued after the offering (IF fully subscribed offering): 5,000,000 shares
USE OF PROCEEDS
Proceeds from this offering include development of forest carbon projects and business operations.
Preference On the Issuance of Dividends (5% Annually, Non-Cumulative Basis)
The Series A Preferred Stock includes a preference on the issuance of dividends to investors. Prior to the issuance of dividends to holders of Common Stock, holders of Series A Preferred Stock will receive annual dividends of up to 5% of the value of their investment on a non-cumulative basis. We have no history of paying dividends and may not generate sufficient funds to pay dividends to investors.
PURCHASE OF SHARES
Shares are purchased directly from our website 24/7. A secure connection via FundAmerica finalizes the transaction with email notification. No brokerage fees apply.
NB: *Planet Alpha Corp. is contemplating an offering of securities under Tier 2 of Regulation A. An offering statement relating to the offering of those securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and qualified; however, Planet Alpha Corp. intends to file an post-qualification amendment to that offering statement to update the information contained therein and the information contained therein is not current and should not be relied upon. No money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, will not be accepted. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the post-qualification amendment to the offering statement is qualified, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance is given after the qualification date of the post-qualification amendment. Any person’s indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. A copy of the most recent version of the Preliminary Offering Circular can be found vis the link above.
Corporate Impact Investment: Create a Legacy that Endures & Supports Communities
Corporate Investment Thresholds (@ US $10/share*)
Display Project & PAC Logo On Corp. Website
- 10 Shares
- LEGACY α
- 1000 Shares
- LEGACY β
- 10,000 Shares
- LEGACY I
- 100,000 Shares
- LEGACY X
- 500,000 Shares
- LEGACY L
- 1,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY C
- 5,000,000 Shares
- LEGACY D
Corporate Project Package
YOU select Project Types based on YOUR Supply Chain. PAC will Locate & Initiate Portfolio Projects at No Cost to You (e.g., Reforestation, Agroforestry, Gorilla Habitat, Mangrove, Coffee, Mining)
PAC OFFSET PRODUCTS AS AVAILABLE
Annually to an Onsite Project Celebration
Project Investments Live On, They Don’t Retire
We Support Your Social Media Campaigns
- Display Corp Logo in PAC “Legacy Page”
- Display PAC logo on your website
- Connection to Project Areas
- Monthly podcast from projects
- Supply Chain GHG Emissions Targets
- Supply Chain Biodiversity Targets
- Corp Story & Additional Information
- Social Media Campaigns
- S. Korea
- Hong Kong
- S. Korea